Create up to 30% more warehouse capacity
Flexi AC 1000 has been designed to provide the maximum level of storage density.
Capable of working in just 1.5 M (Euro/ISO 1) or 1.6M (ISO 2) aisles – Flexi AC 1000 provides an economical solution for low bay warehouses, where high lift performance is not required and a more compact articulated forklift truck is more suited to the application.
- 1700kgs basic capacity at 600mm load centres to 3.3 metres
- Lift heights to over 8.5 metres
- Independent 1.8 kW power steering motor for maximum energy saving
- Latest Zapi AC drive technology for low battery usage and service costs
- Specially developed for handling both the Euro Alliance and ISO pallet
- Chassis only 1.0 metre wide for easy stacking and optimum travel speed in aisle
- 220° Over®Rotation
- Compact front axle – maximum aisle clearance when turning
- Clear ‘VISION’ lift mast, four lift cylinders
- Unique HiVIS twin post safety headguard design exceeds all CE/US standards
- Continental AG MC 20 Four wheel (FWD) design exceeds European Stability Standards
- Fast acceleration and travel speed plus lower power usage with AC drive technology
- Will conform to DIN 15185/2 in aisle security clearance with EURO pallet in 2 metre aisle
- Independent 1.8 kW power steering motor for safe low energy usage hydraulic steering
Lift Heights over 8.5 metres
Flexi AC 1000/1100 brings all the space saving benefits of the Flexi articulated fork lift truck concept to low bay warehouse applications, whilst still providing the potential for a full 1000kg lift capacity to 8 metres and all the proven components of the Flexi Narrow Aisle Trucks range.
Block Stacking and drive-in racking
Flexi AC 1000/1100 features a unique 1000mm wide chassis, plus compact front axle, allowing block stacking of Euro or ISO pallets. Additionally, Flexi AC 1000 is suited to push back and drive in racking operations.
The Flexi AC articulated forklift truck does not require guide rails and can pick up pallets in goods receiving areas and put away, pick full pallets and place them into picking locations, or unload road vehicles.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.