Flexi LITE CL now available to speed up the ISO container pallet loading process
The Flexi LITE container loader is now available with an integrated three-stage 'Triplex' or four-stage 'Quad' lift mast. Specially designed to the task of stuffing and de-stuffing ISO containers, and is the ideal product for use at sites where a high degree of 'cross-docking' is undertaken.
- Flexi LITE CL chassis design provides low tyre point loading that can comply with most loading dock plates and ISO container floor loading standards
- Safe stacking in the back of ISO containers or US semi-trailers
- Stacking aisles as narrow as 1.8 metres (71 inches)
- Designed to bring Flexi articulated space-saving and handling efficiency to container cross-dock operations and eliminate double handling
- Unload and load pallets from and to ISO containers onto dock, integrates well with RFID scanning portals
- Once scanned or recorded can take pallet loads directly from the road vehicle directly to their allocated location in the racking
- Narrow front and rear axles allows block stacking of pallets in containers or dockside
- 'Triplex' lift height of 4.0 meters (157 inches), 'Quad' lift height of 5.6 metres (220 inches)
- When fitted with a four-stage (quad) lift mast it can lift a pallet load weighing 1250kgs (2755lbs) to 5.6 metres (220 inches)
- 'True™ Radius' chassis width of just one metre plus 220° articulation makes for easy driving and stacking in the narrowest aisles
Front Axle - Makes for safe operation in drive-in racks and block stacking areas easy.
Steel Plate Rear Panel - Detailed steel plate protects traction battery from damage. Reverse sensors are available as a service.
Easy Battery Change - Low rear lift-off for fast changeovers. Good access for battery topping. No motors or break service underneath.
Narrow Chassis - 1050mm wide rear axle allows block stacking and works drive-in rack operation.
Tough Elastic Rubber Tyres - Flexi LITE CL treaded 'elastic' rubber drive tyres provide excellent grip and traction in all conditions laden or unladen.
Tilting "Clear Vision" Mast - Flexi's famous 'HiVIS' design is available in either 'Triplex' or 'Quad' format. The integrated side-shift fork carriage is standard with smooth digital motor control.
Parcel Bay - Conveniently located behind the operator and suitable for carrying rolls of plastic film or any other material that needs to be close to hand.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.