The Flexi 1200/1250 numerous advanced operational and safety features
The important design elements, together with the numerous advanced operational and safety features make it the most popular articulated forklift truck in Europe.
At the heart of the Flexi reach truck stacking aisle concept is a commitment to operator safety and handling efficiency that combine to make Flexi 1200/1250 the most complete and compelling articulated forklift truck range currently available.
- 2000 kgs rated capacity at 600mm load centres to 3.3 metres
- Zapi Digital drive technology control saves battery power and delivers smooth traction
- Works inside very narrow aisles and unloads outside in the loading dock
- Independent 1.8kW Digital AC power steering motor for maximum energy saving
- Heavy duty ‘VISION’ lift mast as standard
- Unique ‘HiVIS’ twin post overhead guard as standard
- Lift heights (1200/1250) up to 10 metres in VNA stacking aisle
- Easy battery changing, fork pockets in every tank
- Large Elastic smooth running tyres all round, non-marking options
- No serviceable components under battery
- Easy battery cassette change for multi-shift operation (FLT not required)
- Twin Front-wheel drive for smooth, automotive style front aisle steering that is precise accurate stacking
- Independent digital power steering motor for smooth steering, no hydraulic kickback
Compared to the traditional moving mast Reach Trucks, Flexi range creates up to 30% more storage space within an existing warehouse space. In addition, Flexi doesn’t require any extra clearance between the floor and the first pallet rack beam, to account for the reach truck stabilising legs. The Flexi very narrow aisle (VNA) concept has become very popular in the logistics and distribution industry allowing safe and efficient low-level customer order picking often in 2m aisles whilst optimising pallet storage density.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.