Flexi StorMAX Creates up to 50% more warehouse capacity for less
The Flexi StorMAX allows users to handle two pallets from the same side of each very narrow aisle- which effectively doubles the capacity of each run of racking.
- Lift heights over 11 metres
- 1000kgs capacity and more, even in the rear back pallet position
- Integrated sideshifting and telescopic function
- Unique Stability Control System (SCS), maximises capacity of back pallets throughout the system
- Creates over 50% more warehouse capacity
- Fast work cycles – with only 50% of loads in back pallet locations means 30% more pallets per hour per truck than Shuttle Car Systems
- Integral Hi-Quality operator CCTV system
- Existing building, lights and floors can be reconfigured at low cost
- Beats ‘Drive-In’ and Block Shuttle systems on storage capacity and throughput
- Fewer truck assets to achieve higher pallet throughput speeds
- No waiting for shuttle cars
- Improved access to loads
- No bottom beams required
Flexi AC StorMAX requires fewer truck assets to achieve higher throughput
Flexi AC StorMAX customers in the UK and Middle East have reported that this high-density system requires significantly fewer truck assets to achieve higher pallet throughput speeds than storage solutions that feature, for example, automated pallet ‘Shuttle’ technology. With theFlexi AC StorMAX system, the user does not have to invest in the kind of costly special pallet racks and automated components associated with ‘Shuttle’ pallet storage systems.
Early adopters of Flexi AC StorMAX technology have experienced impressive results. For example, one user – a well-known Blue Chip food manufacturer – is storing 40,000 pallets in a Flexi AC StorMAX system that is served by just five Flexi trucks.
Flexi AC StorMAX Warehouse Management System - ensures First In Last Out
Pallets are put-away and retrieved by Flexi AC StorMAX in a warehouse environment managed by a WMS system that ensures FILO in up 90% of movements.
The Flexi AC StorMAX has telescoping forks that reach twice as deep within the racking as those on a conventional truck.
The Flexi AC StorMAX counterbalance truckdesign provides an exceptionally stable lifting base, and features a patented Stability Control System (SCS) which minimises truckload capacity derations when lifting at height.
Flexi Narrow Aisle Know How – Minimises ‘Honeycoming’
'Honeycombing'; the effect on the storage cube when the back pallet locations of the storage system are under-utilized due to incorrect manual pallet location – usually reach trucks – and when products are put away into the rack storage system in the wrong order, ie, not obeying (first-in, last-out) data or customer order data before allocating
Modern warehouse management systems as advocated minimise this effect and ensure maximum storage and minimum pallet handling.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.