Narrow Aisle Limited’s primary products are key mobile materials handling systems for the food retail, warehousing and logistics sector, mobile service engineering and spare parts to maintain those systems. The governments latest guidelines state the following industries are essential to support the fight against COVID-19:
- “Working on transport systems through which supply chains pass”
- “Involved in food distribution and delivery”
- “Supporting the provision of other key goods (hygienic products) and personal protection equipment”
- “Freight transport modes, through which supply chains pass”
In fact, our Flexi truck systems are operated by our customers in many of these key sectors that are critical to keep medical, food, beverage supply chain’s moving. These are just the larger enterprises:
- Polyco HPC – largest NHS supplier of PPE protection (masks, gowns and gloves)
- Great Bear, Culina, Mullar Dairies Group – largest UK dairy and cold chain company
- Princess Foods – largest UK canned goods manufacturer, grocery, food and beverages
- Howard Tenens – one of the UK’s largest independent third-party beverage and food retail distribution companies
- Norish Cold Foods – one of the largest independent cold store groups
Narrow Aisle is part of the United Kingdom Warehousing Association, the largest trade association in the logistics warehousing sector and supports many of its members.
Based on the “essential” nature of our companies position in the supply chain, we have been obliged to continue to operate as normal during this period. We will, of course, ensure that our employees take extreme care to obey all the strict safe working practises and advice issued by the government.