Powerful Picking Solutions from Research and Innovation
Eliminates manual handling issues. Whole product layers and wooden pallets can be stacked into stable, uniform pallet loads ready for dispatch. Over 1,000 cases per hour, per unit can be picked.
- Unique product layer picking system
- Low capital investment cost
- PiCK rates of over 1000 cases per hour
- Creates FMCG marketing opportunities
- System design allows any number of product lines to be layer picked
- Developed to handle fragile and glass packaged products
- Pallet boards can be inserted between product layers as required
- Eliminates case picking manual handling issues
- Provides stable uniformly stacked multi-product loads.
- Pick rates of over 1000 cases per hour achieved
True™ Radius Chassis
The compact chassis eliminates damage. True™ Radius design with no wheel arches.
Rapid Load Transfer
Narrow FWD truck chassis and integrated picking arms allow fast, safe transfer of picked layers to the assembly station.
Integrated Hydraulic Arms
Smooth regulated hydraulic operation with soft rubber grip pads. Developed for fragile and glass packaging.
"Clear Vision" Mast
Operators have excellent forward visibility thanks to the HiViS free lift mast, with its twin side-mounted lift cylinders. Safe forward and lateral product layer pick up and set down.
Cushion Tyres allow operation on standard warehouse floors, with low point loadings.
Easy Battery Change
Low rear lift-off or roll-off for fast changeovers. Good access for battery topping. No motors are hidden underneath.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.