Flexi MAX 22/25 features chassis options to provide extra lift heights and load capacities
- Lifts heights to over 15 metres
- Heavy-duty fixed space frame lift mast for unbeatable high-level stability
- Tilting side shifting forks means special flat floors not required
- HiViS overheads guard exceeds all EU/US safety standards
- CCTV/LCD HiDEF operator vision system integrated
- Heavy-duty 2.5T articulation design
- Integrated Laser lift height selector system
- Four compact chassis widths 1250mm, 1350mm, 1400mm and 1500mm for optimum aisle way performance
- Independent digital power steering motor for maximum energy saving and no kickback
- Adds 30% more ground level picking locations, compared to moving mast reach trucks
- End of aisle transfer in only 3 metre aisle adds 10% more pallet location compared to Man Up Combi
- Three ‘brushless’ digital electric motors for long battery life and ultra-low servicing costs
Engineered for high lift capability
Four chassis widths, plus elastic rubber treaded rear tyres, delivers excellent load rating and stability up to 14.5 metres.
Heavy-duty fixed mast
Heavy-duty mast sections fixed in a double-deck front frame give maximum load stability.
High-quality tilting carriage
Integrated tilting and side shifting fork carriage developed to eliminate mast deflection at high lifts. Lift mast stays vertical, only the forks and load move.
High definition LCD CCTV system
Allows operator to stack safely to up to 15 metres with minimum fatigue, integrated programmable shelf height selector.
Heavy Duty Articulation Unit
Developed to allow precision stacking to over 12 metres.
True Radius Chassis
The compact chassis option allows higher lifts and heavier loads without the need for extended wheel arches.
Fixed "Clear Vision" Mast
Operators have excellent forward visibility thanks to the triplex free lift mast, with its twin side mounted lift cylinders. Safe forward pallet pick up and set down.
High Definition LCD CCTV
Allows operator to stack up to 13 metres safely and productively.
Cushion tyres allow operation on standard warehouse floors. Low point loadings compared to guided VNA trucks.
Optional fully adjustable highback seat with arm rests can reduce fatigue and improve productively.
Double Deep Option
Telescopic double deep fork version provides extra 50% storage capacity over reach trucks for true bulk store operations.
Easy Battery Change
Low rear lift off or roll off for fast changeovers. Good access for battery topping. No motors hidden underneath.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.