The Flexi 25 provides heavy-lift capability for high bay warehouses
- Lift heights to over 13 metres
- Heavy-duty 2.5T articulation system
- Extended shift work from high capacity batteries and digital motor technology
- Independent power steering motor and hydraulic pump to ensure smooth; kick free steering
- Operator Vision System (CCTV/LCD) options
- Integrated laser lift height selector
- Safe efficient stacking optimises pallet movements
- Heavy-duty Flexi for industrial customers who want to save space and increase pallet throughput
- Loads up to 2.5 tonnes
- Chassis widths of 1350mm and 1400mm for optimum aisle way performance
- Clear HiViS heavy-duty space frame lift for unbeatable high-level stability
- Three ‘brushless’ digital electric motors for long battery life and ultra-low servicing costs
Exceptional Lateral Stability
2.5 tonne, twin deck articulation, combined with heavy-duty 320mm diameter slewing ring bearing, provide exceptional lateral stability and full 220º overrotation in aisle.
Engineered for High Lift Capability
1350mm or 1400mm wide 2.5 tonne chassis, plus elastic rubber treaded rear tyres, delivers extra load rating and stability to over 13 matres on any warehouse floor surface, noo guidance system required.
Heavy-duty mast 'space frame' in strengthened front frame increases lift capacity, longterm reliable service life.
High Definition LCD CCTV System
Allows operator to stack safely to over 11.5 metres with minimum fatigue. Available with programmable lift height selector both integrated into the digital CAN bus system.
2.5-Tonne Articulation Unit
Developed to allow precision stacking to over 10 metres, combining 220º articulation with 2.5-tonne reliability.
Chassis in 1250mm and 1350mm wide options allow higher lifts with heavier loads. AC power for fast travel speed.
Unique “Clear Vision” Mast
Operators have excellent forward visibility thanks to the triplex free lift mast, with its twin side-mounted lift cylinders. Mast tilt means easy fork entry into pallets - even on road trailers.
Operator Vision System
High definition LCD CCTV allows the operator to stack safely up to 11 metres with minimum fatigue. Programmable lift height selection for fast stacking.
Cushion rubber tyres all round allow operation on standard warehouse floors. Treaded and non-marking options available.
Optional fully adjustable highback seat with arm rests reduces fatigue on high lift heights.
Double Deep Option
Telescopic double deep fork version provides up to 50% extra storage capacity over reach trucks.
Easy Battery Change
Low rear lift-off or roll-off for fast changeovers. Good access for battery topping. No motors underneath.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.