The Flexi 20 features numerous advanced operational and safety features
- Proven reliable design common components across the range
- Our original 220° over-rotation easy stack feature
- Heavy-duty clear vision triple or quad lift mast
- HiViS overhead guard as standard to ANSI and CE
- Lift heights up to 10.5 metres
- Large elastic rubber tyre’s all-round (non-marking options)
- Easy cassette battery changing, roll out option
- No components under the battery, no service or corrosion issues
- Twin drive for smooth, precise accurate stacking.
- ‘Push Back’ - drive-in and block stack compatible
- Two chassis widths - 1200mm and 1250mm for minimum derate
- Safe travel clearance in aisle - no 'snaking' in reverse
- Digital brushless power steering motor for low energy usage and safe operation. No ‘kickback’
- Three ‘brushless’ digital electric motors for long battery life and ultra-low servicing costs
Create up to 30% more Warehouse Capacity
Flexi 20 works in just 2.9 metres (EURO) or 1.8 metres / 2.0 metres (ISO) aisles to GN9 (FEM) standards.
Lift Heights to 10.5 Metres
Designed to bring Flexi space-saving and handling efficiency to users of all pallet and load types in high bay warehouse operations, marshalling and loading areas inside or outside.
True radius 1200mm wide chassis and our original 220º over-rotate feature allow safe turning, fast pallet put away, in very narrow aisles pallet racking. Best for operator visibility for safe, damage-free load handling.
Standard Triplex Mast (Optional Quad)
All lift masts are triplex full free lift, to suit most operating conditions including access doors and pallet rack bridge bays, to allow under mezzanine floors, into semi-trailors and low doors, our 'Quad' stage mast range is available.
Forward Facing Seat
High quality adjustable full suspension seat with operators lumber support. Ergonomic operator.
Tough Elastic Rubber Tires
Flexi 20 twin front drive wheels provide excellent grip and traction in slippery conditions even when fully loaded. Continental MC20 elastic finger tread pattern for extended service life and resistant to damage.
Tilting “Clear Vision” Mast
Flexi’s famous “clear vision” triplex mast design with four lift cylinders. Integrated ‘Kaup’ side shifting fork carriage as standard easy vehicle loading combination provides class leading fork tip visibility package.
HiVIS Overhead Guard
The unique Flexi HiViS twin post safety guard combines maximum visibility and complete overhead protection for the operator. With no front filters to obscure operators vision.
Compact Front AC Power Axle
Latest AC drive technology for fast acceleration and safe controlled braking. Integrated fault finding and monitoring. Easy turning in very narrow aisles.
Easy Battery Change
Low rear lift-off or roll-off for fast changeovers. Good access for battery topping. No electric motors, brakes or pumps underneath.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.