Flexi 15VN works alongside inductive wire and steel rail-guided VNA warehouse trucks
- Flexi 15VN can work in as little as 1.6m/63" aisles (ISO pallet) or 1.8m/71" (Euro Pallet).
- Convert existing costly guided very narrow aisle operations, eliminate double handling. No guide rails needed.
- Full 230° over-rotation, maximum aisle clearance and manoeuvrability, one turn operation.
- Lifts heights to over 8.0m/315".
- Unique compact front axle – Maximise stacking aisle clearance, twin front-wheel drive.
- Digital brushless motor technology on steering, travel and lift reduces average power consumption by 20%.
- Independent 1.8KW power steering motor conserves battery energy, very low noise level and no kickback.
- Elastic rubber treaded tyres on all wheels, for use on all floor surfaces with long service life.
- Three ‘brushless’ digital electric motors AC inverter controlled for long battery life and ultra-low servicing costs.
|Nominal Capacity||Maximum Lift Height||Aisle Width||Chassis Width|
|1500kg - 2000kg||8.6m||1.6m - 1.8m||1000mm - 1200mm|
1500kg - 2000kg
MAXIMUM LIFT HEIGHT
1.6m - 1.8m
1000mm - 1200mm
Unique 220° over-rotation and compact front-drive design
Flexi 15VN can work in just 1.6m/63" (ISO Pallet) or 1.8m/71" (EURO Pallet) aisles to GN9 (FEM) safe clearance standards.
1500Kg lift capacity and lift heights to 8.0m/315"
Designed to bring Flexi articulated space-saving and handling efficiency to existing guided VNA warehouses.
Ultra-narrow 1.0/40" wide chassis and 230° articulation feature combined with true four-wheel stability for fast, safe operation. Continuous drive to both front wheels.
Full digital control of drive, lift and steering motors
and four cushion rubber wheels for fast stable operation with ultra-low energy consumption and service cost.
Unique Compact Front Axle
Special 840mm wide unit provides maximum clearance in aisles for fast damage free operation.
True™ Radius Chassis
Unique smooth ‘True Radius’ sides allow 90° safe easy stacking with no outer turning radius.
Clear Vision Lift Mast
Flexi operators have excellent visibility thanks to a standard HiViS lift mast which has four side-mounted lift cylinders. Mast tilt allows easy fork entry into pallets - even on lorries.
Compact 1000mm wide chassis allows 1600mm or 1800mm (ISO pallet) VNA operation without the need for aisle guidance.
Easy Battery Access
Low lift off or roll off for fast changes if needed. No service components or motors underneath.
Tough Elastic Tyres
Four large cushion rubber tyres deliver optimum performance and traction in the loading yard. They’re also resistant to damage - for longer life and less downtime.
HiViS Overhead Guard
The unique HiViS twin post safety guard combines maximum visibility and overhead protection for the operator (CE/USA).
Digital AC Power
Latest Digital AC technology for fast acceleration and safe controlled steering and braking. Integrated fault finding and monitoring Independent digital power steering motor.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.