Flexi VNA works alongside inductive wire and steel rail-guided VNA warehouse trucks
- Flexi VNA can work in just 1.6-metre aisles (ISO pallet) or 1.8 metres (Euro Pallet)
- Convert existing costly guided very narrow aisle operation, eliminate double handling
- Full 230° over-rotation, maximum aisle clearance and manoeuvrability
- Lifts heights to over 8.0 metres (10.5 metres 15 SN)
- Unique compact front axle – Maximum stacking aisle clearance
- Digital brushless motor technology for faster travel and lift reduced power consumption
- Independent 1.8KW power steering motor conserves battery energy, very low noise level and no kickback
- Elastic rubber treaded tyres on all wheels, for use on all floor surfaces with long service life
- Only three ‘brushless’ digital electric motors for long operational life and ultra-low servicing costs
Unique 220° over-rotation and compact front-drive design
Flexi VNA can work in just 1.6M (ISO Pallet) or 1.8M (EURO Pallet) aisles to GN9 (FEM) safe clearance standards
1500Kg lift capacity and lift heights to 8 metres
Designed to bring Flexi articulated space-saving and handling efficiency to existing guided VNA warehouses
Ultra-narrow 1000mm wide chassis and 220° articulation feature combined with true four-wheel stability for fast, safe operation
Full digital control of drive, lift and steering motors
and four cushion rubber wheels for fast stable operation with ultra-low energy consumption and service cost
Unique Compact Front Axle
Special 840mm wide unit provides maximum clearance in aisles for fast damage free operation.
True™ Radius Chassis
Unique smooth ‘True Radius’ sides allow 90° safe easy stacking with no outer turning radius.
Clear Vision Lift Mast
Flexi operators have excellent visibility thanks to a standard ‘Hi-Vis’ lift mast which has four side-mounted lift cylinders. Mast tilt allows easy fork entry into pallets - even on lorries.
Compact 1000mm wide chassis allows 1600mm or 1800mm (ISO pallet) VNA operation without the need for aisle guidance.
Easy Battery Access
Low lift off or roll off for fast changes if needed. No service components or motors underneath.
Tough Elastic Tyres
Four large cushion rubber tyres deliver optimum performance and traction in the loading yard. They’re also resistant to damage - for longer life and less downtime.
Hi-Vis Overhead Guard
The unique ‘Hi-Vis’ twin post safety guard combines maximum visibility and overhead protection for the operator (CE/USA).
Digital AC Power
Latest Digital AC technology for fast acceleration and safe controlled steering and braking. Integrated fault finding and monitoring Independent digital power steering motor.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.