Flexi StorMAX Creates up to 50% more warehouse capacity than traditional Reach Type Trucks
- Max Out’ pallet capacity of building using a warehouse management system
- Store two pallets deep, only one aisle
- 50% mare pallets stored compared to reach truck
- Unique Stability Control System (SCS)
- Lift heights to over 11 metres, two deep.
- Very narrow aisles (VNA) save space
- Hi DEF Operator Vision System (CCTV/LCD) safe stacking
- Fast hydraulic two deep forks
- No waiting for shuttle cars
- 30% faster than shuttle cars
- Hugely Improved access to loads compared to drive-in racking
- Minimum 50% lower investment costs, use existing buildings and floors
- No bottom rack beams required
Create up to 50% more Warehouse Capacity
Flexi StorMAX works by placing one pallet behind another from a very narrow aisle. This format maximises the storage capacity of any building.
Lift Heights up to 11 Metres
Every pallet load can be 1000 kgs or more. Even in the backspace.
Integrated Sideshifting and Telescopic Function with SCS and CCTV Vision System
With unique Stability Control System (SCS), maximises safe storage capacity of back pallets throughout the system. Integrated safe storage operator vision system.
Use Modern Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
(WMS) to control the placement of loads in FILO order to maximise handling efficiency, direct operators to next pallet location and control stock levels accurately.
Fast Work Cycles
With only 50% of loads in back locations means 30% more pallets per hour per truck, than ‘Drive-In’ racks / Shuttle Car Systems. Bottom pallets on floor for easy picking with PPT.
2.5 Tonne Articulation Unit
Developed to allow precision stacking to over 11 metres, combining 220º articulation with 2.5-tonne reliability.
Two Deep integrated hydraulic forks smoothly place back pallet with minimum deflection. Quick safe operation.
Unique “Clear Vision” Mast
Operators have excellent forward visibility thanks to the triplex free lift mast, with its twin side-mounted lift cylinders. Mast tilt means easy fork entry into pallets - even on road trailers.
Operator Vision System
High definition LCD CCTV allows operator to stack safely up to 11 metres with minimum fatigue. Programmable lift height selection for fast stacking.
Elastic Rubber Tyres
High Quality ‘Continental’ super elastic tyres, finger treads for smooth running, for extended service life and resistant to edge damage.
Shelf Height Selector
Programmable multi-level height selector for efficient stacking at high lift heights.
Digital AC Motor Control
Digital AC motor control off all drive, hydraulic and steering functions. Smooth ultra-low energy use, for extended shift work.
Low rear lift-off or roll-off for fast changeovers. Good access for battery topping. No motors underneath or service items.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.