The Flexi 1000 is designed to provide the maximum level of storage density and efficiency
- Compact easy to drive digital power steering
- Chassis only 1.0 metre wide
- 220° over-rotation for fast safe turning
- Compact front axle – maximum aisle clearance
- Lift heights to over 8.5 metres
- HiViS lift mast standard, clear view of fork tines
- HiViS head guard design tested to EU/US standards
- Four-wheel stability works in all applications
- Handles both the Euro Alliance and ISO pallets
- Optimum acceleration and travel speed lower battery power usage with digital motor technology
- Independent 1.8KW digital power steering motor and pump for maximum energy saving
- No ‘kickback’, powerful independent hydraulic steering system with a very low noise level
- Only three ‘brushless’ digital electric motors for long operational life and ultra-low servicing costs
Create up to 30% more Warehouse Capacity
Flexi AC 1000 works in just 2.0 metres (EURO) or 1.8 metres (ISO) aisles to GN9 (FEM) standards (Handles Euro Alliance pallets in 2.0M aisle to DIN 15185 standard)
Lift Heights to 8.5 Metres
Flexi AC 1000 brings all the space-saving benefits of the Flexi truck concept to medium/high bay warehouse applications, whilst still providing the potential for a full 1000kg lift capacity to 8.5M and all the proven high-quality components from the Flexi Truck range for durability and great parts availability
Flexi 1000/1100 features our unique 1000mm wide chassis, our original 220° over-rotate feature, and compact front axle for ultra-safe turning. Flexi Digital with the continuous twin front wheel is suited to push back racks, drive-in racking and traditional block-stacking operations
Triplex or Quad Lift Mast
Lift mast options include triplex full free lift or quad four-stage full free lift, to suit most warehouse application, allowing operation under mezzanine floors, rack bridge bays or entering loading semi trailors
The Flexi truck does NOT require steel rail or inductive wire guidance in the very narrow aisle, and so can pick up pallets in any goods receiving area inside our outside and put away full pallets received and place them into any VNA locations, overhanging or outsized loads can be accommodated easily and safely
Compact Front Axle
Latest AC drive technology for fast acceleration and safe controlled braking. Integrated fault finding and monitoring. Easy turning in very narrow aisles.
High-quality adjustable full-suspension seat with operators lumber support.
Steel Plate Rear Cover
Detailed steel plate rear panel protects traction battery. Narrow 1000mm wide rear chassis allows block stacking and drive in rack operation. Handles Euro alliance pallets in 2 metre aisle to DIN I51.
Tough Super-Elastic Tyres
Flexi AC 1000 super-elastic front drive wheels provide excellent grip and traction in all conditions when fully loaded. Resistant to damage and premature failure.
Easy Battery Change
Low rear lift-off or roll-off for fast changeovers. Good access for battery topping. No motors or components underneath.
Tilting “Clear Vision” Mast
Flexi’s famous “clear vision” triplex mast design, heavy duty German cold rolled ‘I-beam’ sections format. Integrated heavy duty side shift fork carriage is standard.
The unique ‘Hi Vis’ twin post safety guard combines maximum visibility and overhead protection for the operator.
Conveniently located behind the operator and suitable for carrying a roll of plastic film or any other material that needs to be close to hand.
Compare the Flexi range against Counterbalance, Combi and Reach.