Find a new career path with Flexi
Flexi Narrow Aisle have been manufacturing Flexi trucks in the West Midlands for 30 years, and have sold over 10,000 units in the UK, Europe and now in 63 countries all around the world.
We don’t just make trucks… we also offer warehouse layout planning and design; comprehensive operator and technical training; rental services; and aftersales support with complete parts and service cover across the UK and in over 65 countries globally.
At Flexi Narrow Aisle, we are committed to driving success for our customers. We are made up of talented and exceptional people, dedicated to providing our customers with first-class product and outstanding customer service.
We are growing, and looking for motivated people to join the team. If you are interested in a career with Flexi, have a look at our vacancies and submit your CV to email@example.com.
Interested in working with us but can’t see the right vacancy for you right now? Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and detail your area of interest in order to be added to our Talent Community. We will then contact you should a suitable position arise.
Part Time HR Manager
We have a new opening for a Part Time HR Manager to join the team in Great Bridge, Tipton. Reporting directly into the Finance Director you will act as the first point of contact for all HR queries, and be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the human resources activities of the Company.
- Take an active role in understanding the business and employee issues companywide;
- Ensure that all employee relations issues e.g. disciplinary, grievance, absence, performance, etc are handled in line with current legislation;
- Conduct and investigate complex disciplinaries, grievances, absences and capability concerns;
- Work with our legal HR resource to ensure we are in compliance with employment law when handling any employee issues;
- Provide day to day HR advice to managers and employees;
- Provide coaching and conflict resolution to managers and employees;
- Recognise the importance of effective communication within the team and strive to establish and maintain effective working relationships;
- Drive cultural changes and continuous improvement;
- Coach and develop the management team to increase their skills to manage employee relations;
- Support all staff members with any queries and deal with recruitment, attend interviews, train line managers on first line employee relation matters;
- Carry out administration in respect of recruitment, new starters, pre-employment checks, induction, annual assessments and leavers;
- Carry out new starter inductions;
- Create a robust appraisal system and implement across the business, providing the relevant training to management;
- Work with the management team to assess hiring needs and develop new positions and job descriptions;
- Confer with management to develop, revise and/or implement employment related policies or procedures;
- Maintain the personnel filing system and ensure that all records and HR data are dealt with in a timely fashion;
- Maintain compliance with General Data Protection Regulations;
- Conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the company;
- Carry out annual salary surveys to ensure that compensation remains competitive;
- Work alongside Payroll to assist with queries, ensure amendments to payments are carried out;
- Prepare and maintain employment records relating to hiring, termination, leavers, transfers or promotions;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of HR function to a high standard;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior level HR role;
- Good general education with minimum GCSE C or above in at least 5 subjects including English and Maths;
- CIPD qualification;
- Up to date knowledge of employment law;
- Experience of developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance;
- Interpersonal relationships and a high degree of discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality;
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both verbally and in writing;
- Knowledge of payroll and payroll procedures;
- Knowledge and experience of introducing new ideas to improve employee engagement;
- Energetic, hard working, loyal and trustworthy;
- Adaptability and flexibility – willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles;
- Team player and willing to perform cross functional tasks;
- able to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes;
- Strategically aware;
This is a Part Time role; hours are flexible and can either be worked across 3 full days or 5 short days.
If you have the required skills and experience to join our fast growing team here at Flexi Narrow Aisle, please email your application through to email@example.com, quoting vacancy reference 20/001. Closing date for applications is 23/01/2020.
We have a new opening for a Service Engineer to cover the South East, ideally based within the Kent/London area. As the face of the business, providing first class service to our customers on their premises, this is a key role within the Narrow Aisle team.
- Servicing and maintaining Flexi Articulated fork trucks on customer premises.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Managing your customer base, providing high levels of customer service.
- Liaising with the service team and customers to provide comprehensive product support.
- Must be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Have worked in a similar environment – forklifts preferred but not essential.
- Possess a friendly customer focused attitude and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Possess a full and valid driving license.
- Be willing to travel, although overnight stays are not required.
Product specific training will be provided, as will a company van and specialist tools.
Working hours are 8.00 – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday, paid door to door. No call outs are required. Overtime paid at premium.
If you have the required skills and experience to join our fast growing team here at Flexi Narrow Aisle, please email your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting vacancy reference 20/002. Closing date for applications is 31/01/2020.
Part Time Accounts Assistant
We have a new opening, initially for a Part Time Accounts Assistant to join the team in Great Bridge, Tipton. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will assist the Credit Controller in running an efficient and effective credit control function, including specific projects. This is a role for a strategic and analytical individual with a sales bias who wants to step into a more responsible position.
- Daily bank recording.
- Ensure that monies due are collected in a timely manner, by liaising with customers by email and telephone regarding overdue Invoices until payment secured.
- Liaise with other departments regarding queries and disputes until resolved.
- Specific projects within Finance as decided by the Finance Director.
- Ensure information and documentation is accurate.
- Alert the senior management team to issues of risk.
- Manage own time, workload and resources.
- Cover other areas of the Finance Function during periods of absence.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of working in a similar role and have experience of financial analysis and profit and loss.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- IT Literate and a proficient user of Microsoft packages, in particular Excel & Word.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
This is a part time role; hours are flexible and can either be worked across 3 full days or five short days.
If you have the required skills and experience to join our fast growing team here at Flexi Narrow Aisle, please email your application through to email@example.com, quoting vacancy reference 20/003. Closing date for applications is 23rd January 2020.