Find a new career path with Flexi
Flexi Narrow Aisle have been manufacturing Flexi trucks in the West Midlands for 30 years, and have sold over 10,000 units in the UK, Europe and now in 63 countries all around the world.
We don’t just make the Flexi… we also offer warehouse layout planning and design; comprehensive operator and technical training; rental services; and aftersales support with complete parts and service cover across the UK and in over 65 countries globally.
At Flexi Narrow Aisle, we are committed to driving success for our customers. We employ talented and exceptional people, dedicated to providing our customers with our first-class product and outstanding customer service.
We are growing, and looking for motivated people to join the team. If you are interested in a career with Flexi, have a look at our vacancies and submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in working with us but can’t see the right vacancy for you right now? Submit your CV to email@example.com and detail your area of interest in order to be added to our Talent Community. We will then contact you should a suitable position arise.
We have a new opening for a Service Engineer to cover the South East, ideally based within the Kent/London area. As the face of the business, providing first class service to our customers on their premises, this is a key role within the Narrow Aisle team.
- Servicing and maintaining Flexi Articulated fork trucks on customer premises.
- Responding to breakdowns.
- Managing your customer base, providing high levels of customer service.
- Liaising with the service team and customers to provide comprehensive product support.
- Must be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Have worked in a similar environment – forklifts preferred but not essential.
- Possess a friendly customer focused attitude and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Possess a full and valid driving license.
- Be willing to travel, although overnight stays are not required.
Product specific training will be provided, as will a company van and specialist tools.
Working hours are 8.00 – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday, paid door to door. No call outs are required. Overtime paid at premium.
If you have the required skills and experience to join our fast growing team here at Flexi Narrow Aisle, please email your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting vacancy reference 20/002. Closing date for applications is 31/01/2020.