At just 840mm wide it provides maximum clearance in VNA aisles for fast operation.
The unique ‘Hi Vis’ twin post safety guard combines maximum visibility and overhead protection for the operator.
Low Rear lift off or roll off for fast change-overs. Good access for battery topping. No motors or brakes underneath.
Flexi front superelastic drive tyres provide excellent grip and traction in all conditions.
Operators have excellent forward visibility thanks to ‘HiVIS’ triplex free list mast, with four lift cylinders. Mast tilt means easy fork entry into pallets.
Works alongside inductive wire and steel rail guided VNA warehouse trucks
Flexi VNA works in just 1.5metre (EURO) or 1.6metre (ISO) aisles to BITA GN9 (FEM) standards.
- Developed for Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) operation down to 1.6 metre
- 1350kg rated capacity at 600mm load centres
- Lifts up to 8.5 metres
- Independent 1.8 KW power steering motor conserves energy
- Latest Zapi AC drive technology for reduced maintenance costs
- Convert existing costly guided ‘Man Up’ very narrow aisle (VNA) operations to faster Flexi concept
- Unique 220° over rotating articulation for extra aisle clearance
- Unique compact front axle – for four wheel minimum aisle performance
- Unique clear ‘VISION’ mast
- ‘HiVIS’ twin post safety overhead guard design exceeds all EU/CE Standards
- Chassis only 1.0 metre wide for optimum travel speed in VNA aisles
- Truck weight spread over four wheels, low point loadings, long tyre life
- AC driving technology for lower power consumption and service costs
- Independent 1.8kW power steering motor for safe low energy consumption hydraulic steering
1350kg rated lift capacity and lift heights to over 8.0 metres.
Designed to bring Flexi AC articulated space saving and handling efficiency to existing guided VNA warehouses.
Ultra-narrow 1000mm wide chassis and 230º articulation feature combined with true four wheel stability for fast, saFe operation in the narrowest storage aisles.
Want To Get In Touch?
Click the button to get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible.