Heavy Duty tilting lift mast and twin post headguard make stacking easy.
Programmable Laser lift height selector for fast stacking
Developed to allow precision stacking to over 14 metres, combining 220º articulation with 2.5 Tonne reliability.
SuperElastic tyres all round allow operation in the warehouse and also in the yard. Treaded and non-marking options available.
Low Rear lift off or roll off for fast change-overs. Good access for battery topping. No motors or brakes underneath.
Telescopic twin deep fork StorMAX model provides up to 50% extra storage capacity.
Operators have excellent forward visibility thanks to ‘HiVIS’ triplex free list mast, with four lift cylinders. Mast tilt means easy fork entry into pallets on vehicles.
High Definition LCD CCTV allows operator to stack safely to over 13 metres with minimum fatigue.
For logistics warehouses needing fast throughput capability and very narrow aisle storage density, Flexi HiLOAD AC provides the perfect solution. (View Video)
- Developed for lifting ISO and EURO pallets to over 11 metres of lift.
- Independent 1.8KW power steering motor and ‘whisper’ pump for low energy usage.
- Heavy Duty Double Deck 2.5 Tonne articulation system
- 2.5 Tonnes rated capacity at 600mm load centres up to 3.3 metres
- Zapi AC drive technology means longer battery shift life and reduced maintenance costs
- Heavy duty Flexi truck for industrial customers who want to save storage space and increase pallet throughput
- Lift heights to over 11 metres
- Choice of chassis widths 1250mm, 1350mm and 1400mm for optimum in aisle travel speed
- Unique ‘HiVIS’ heavy duty lift mast as standard
- Patented ‘HiVIS’ twin post safety headguard meets CE and US standards
- Extended shift work from high capacity batteries AC motor technology and independent power steering
- Independent 1.8kW power steering for safe low noise hydraulic steering and low energy use
Want To Get In Touch?
Click the button to get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible.