Latest AC technology for fast acceleration and safe controlled braking. Integrated fault recording and monitoring.
The safe right foot automotive style accelerator and brake pedal are fitted with rubber cushions.
Conveniently located and suitable for carrying a roll of plastic film or any other material that needs to be close to hand.
Flexi AC 1000 front SuperElastic drive wheels provide excellent grip and traction in all conditions.
High quality adjustable full suspension seat with operators lumber support.
Create up to 30% more warehouse capacity (Video)
Flexi AC 1000 has been designed to provide the maximum level of storage density. Capable of working in just 1.5 M (Euro) or 1.6M (ISO) aisles – Flexi AC 1000 provides an economical solution for low bay warehouses, where high lift performance is not required and a more compact articulated forklift truck is more suited to the application.
- 1700kgs basic capacity at 600mm load centres including sideshift to 3.3 metres
- Lift heights to over 8.5 metres
- Independent 1.8 kW power steering motor for maximum energy saving
- Latest Zapi AC drive technology for low battery usage and service costs
- Specially developed for handling both the Euro Alliance and ISO pallet
- Chassis only 1.0 metre wide for easy stacking and optimum travel speed in aisle
- 220° Over®Rotation
- Compact front axle – maximum aisle clearance when turning
- Clear ‘VISION’ lift mast, four lift cylinders
- Unique HiVIS twin post safety headguard design exceeds all EU/CE standards
- Four wheel (FWD) design exceeds European Stability Standards
- Fast acceleration and travel speed plus lower power usage with AC drive technology
- Will conform to DIN 15185/2 in aisle security clearance with EURO pallet
- Independent 1.8 kW power steering motor for safe low energy usage hydraulic steering
The Flexi concept in an even more compact package
Lift Heights over 8.5 metres
Flexi AC 1000/1200 brings all the space saving benefits of the Flexi articulated fork lift truck concept to low bay warehouse applications, whilst still providing the potential for a full 1000kg lift capacity to 8 metres and all the proven components of the Flexi Narrow Aisle Trucks range.
Block Stacking and drive-in racking
Flexi AC 1000/1200 features a unique 1000mm wide chassis, plus compact front axle, allowing block stacking of Euro or ISO pallets. Additionally, Flexi AC 1000 is perfectly suited to drive in racking operations.
The Flexi EURO articulated forklift truck does not require guide rails and can pick up pallets in goods receiving areas and put away, pick full pallets and place them into picking locations, or unload road vehicles.
Want To Get In Touch?
Click the button to get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible.